Best North Indian Chat in Hyderabad

When  people relocate from North India to South India, they realy miss the Chaats and Pani Poori 
So if you are relocated to Hyderabad and stay near gachibowli, hitech city, madhapur, jubliee hills, banjara hills, kondapur etc. here is one of the best option for you to eat fresh yummmy yummy chaat from SardarJi's Corner.


I found this small counter beside the cake shop in Kondapur and ordered Samosa Chat. Dahi Papdi and Pani Poori as I am a crazy chat lover. Dahi Papdi was one of the best between the all and Samosa's were exactly same taste as we get in Delhi or UP.. Pani Poori was not good at all. However the Dahi I mean curd that they used was full of aroma of Handi which made me remembere my old days in Delhi in Kamla Nagar and Canuaght Place. 



Oh God! I was really missing these samosas and chaats from last 3 years and finally I found this chaat corner in Hyderabad after staying in Mysore and Pune.  I had to always customize my chaat from last 3 years but nobody was able to make it so tasty as delicious this SardarJi sell it without customization.



The menu included almost all the chaats like :-


1) Samosa Chat
2) Aaloo tikki Chaat
3) Tikki Ragda Chaat
4) Pani Poori 
5) Dahi Papdi Chaat
6) Bhel Poori Chaat
7) Samosa Ragda Chaat
8) Ragda Patties Chaat
9) Fresh Lassi etc.



If you are a Snacks lover too, I am sure you will love the chaats at this small corner. The name of the chaat corner is SardarJi Chat Corner at Kondapur  The prices are also reasonable and you can enjoy the open air as there is nothing to sit. You have to stand and eat like you did in past. Enjoy the delicious fresh chaats in hyderabad and if you like them please post a comment here so that I may know what my readers likes the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment