First Sky Lantern Festival at Hyderabad 25th March Live Video

India's first ever sky lantern festival happened on 25th March at Hitex ground, Hyderabad. Around 15k people took part in the sky lantern festival in Hyderabad. Around 12,800 colorful lanterns were blown up in the sky which made a new Guinness record breaking the previous one of 10,000 lanterns in Indonesia in 2009. Check Photos and 




Sky Lantern Festival Hyderabad Photos
Colorful Lanterns flying up to the sky
Thousands of lanterns brightened Hyderabad Night
People filled with joy at Sky Lantern festival Hyderabad



Off course for the first time I attended this festival.
.That night was amazing for me. It was wow, excellent and magnificent moments of Rejoice...Was one of my best experiences in life. I can never forget the moment when slowly thousands of colorful lanterns started flying up into the sky as if there is a competition going on between them to reach the extreme. It was a golden night. For a moment, I never wanted to have my camera,  I never wanted to be a writer, I just wanted  to look high and enjoy the free flowing bright colors in the dark sky enjoying AR Rehman music " VANDE MATRAM" in the backround. Check video Live Sky Lantern Festival Show for the first time in India at Hitex Ground, Hyderabad.




I felt proud to be an Indian. Felt happy to Be Together. 

There was a lot of enthusiasm and happiness in the people. Thanks to my friend Ganesh who intimated me and I made to this beautiful event. Wish I could watch the show live again....I was not knowing that a lantern in the dark sky can make you happy and filled with hope again on the busy path of life.. 

Always leave something to wish for; otherwise you will be miserable from your very happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment