Good Sweets Shop in Hyderabad

Hi friends,

I am from Delhi and have been relocated to Hyderabad in job. Whenever a festival came, I always miss those fresh delicious sweets available in a big range in North India.

Luckily for all you too, I found one store AGRA SWEETS. The main branch is in Banjara Hills however for people staying in Hitech, Gachibowli, MAdhapur the god news is that Agra Sweets now have a new counter in RATNADEEP, Madhapur.  The address are below




Agra Sweets : Banjara Hills

10-5-5/4/4/5/6/7, Banjara Hills Road, Behind Khaza Mansion Hall, Masab Tank, Hyderabad - 500028 |
Phone:  +(91)-40-67270837    

Agra Sweets : Madhapur
Hi Tech City Rd, Opp Nift, Inside Ratnadeep Super Market, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500033
Phone :   +(91)-(40)-64560707

I had the best sweets after 3 years of leaving Delhi and offcourse my friends liked them too much and were thankful for such delicious Rasmalai, Paan Pasanda, Suji Pani Poori and yes the most special Gunjiaa.


I will highly recommend Agra Sweets to all my readers if you are missing the sweets and chaats from UP or Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment